Your favorite pair of sunglasses?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Your favorite pair of sunglasses?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Ahanachat136 Ahanachat136 2 months ago.

• Author
     jomolimbb 

Mine is from Fastrack, what’s your favorite – the brand and your favorite style

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

My fav pair is from Idee. Have not used anything else this summer. :shy:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I buy any random sunglasses that I like.. I am loving the rose gold ones from forever21 currently :high5:

ArpitaNandi ArpitaNandi 
    Participant

I picked up a rose-gold rimmed cat-eye sunglasses this summer. It is from a brand I’d never heard of earlier- Gio Collection. The mall people told me it is a budget-friendly sub-brand of Giordano, and after I looked around a bit on the net, I found that both brands indeed have the same distributor in India, so that means the sales guys might have been telling me the truth.
    The fit me well, and the shape looks nice, though.

Live well and love better!
    Arpita
    Sugar And Spice And All That's Nice

Madhur 
    Participant

I also love Fastrack sunglasses. Currently in love with a wayfarer which goes along with everything :smile: Though I really want the mirror frame glass but not able to find in suitable shape or color.

Nidhi Nidhi 
    Participant

I’m a Raybans person. Got a Miu Miu recently. Loving it too. But, I wear it very sparingly – the fear of scratching it :biggrin: :biggrin:

If I need the moon, I'll bring it down myself!

Ahanachat136 Ahanachat136 
    Participant

I got a set of wayfarers from Lenskart a couple of years back, gifted by my bf. I was totally an aviators person, until he said I should try something else too. And red and black wayfarers were the last thing I would try. But they looked nice. Recently I got a pair of cat eye sunglasses from H&M and they cost less than 10 dollars! :biggrin:

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
    Not in looks.
    Not in what they say.
    Just in what they are.”

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.